Benjamin Hotels guest and employees safety and wellbeing
In light of the latest developments surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic in South Africa, The Benjamin Hotel is implementing the following precautionary measures in our effort to ensure the safety of all of our guest and employees.
Your travel and Safety:
The safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. The following additional steps have been taken and is strictly adhered to:
- Extra sanitization stations installed in public bathrooms, offices, restaurant and reception. All arriving guests are required to sanitize their hands.
- Extra sanitary measures are being implemented in the kitchen, there are existing sanitization stations and staff are instructed to increase mandatory handwashing and sanitizing.
- We encourage our guests to try avoiding using cash but rather to use credit/ debit cards. If you insist on using cash, we ask that you sanitize your hands before and after the transaction.
- Furthermore, all surfaces have been deep cleaned with antibacterial spray, cutlery is disinfected after being washed. This cleaning is ongoing.
- Our delivery department will disinfect all packaging being delivered.
- We will seat tables further from each other during busy periods, encouraging social distancing.
We are committed to offering you flexibility for all bookings. These are unique circumstances and we are reviewing all queries and requests. We ask that our guests ‘postpone rather than cancel’ and carry over deposits which have been paid where possible.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
We recognize that these are trying times and whether you are travelling now or in the future, we want you to know that your safety and wellbeing are our first priority. We are stressing the importance of a healthy lifestyle and diet to for staff. We are checking on our staff daily and any illness to be reported to management.